Fast. Straightforward. Comprehensive.
- Reaching Influencers in Sacramento via Mobile/Tablet
- Apr 23, 2014 - Call today to find out more
- Rating Council Lifts Lid On ‘Viewability,’ Establishes Common Online Ad Currency
- Mar 31, 2014 - Media Daily News - Joe Mandese, March 31, 2014 In a move that effectively establishes “viewable” impressions as the currency for online display and video advertising, the Media Rating Council today will lift an industry moratorium on the new metric. The … Continue reading
- Advertisers Blend Digital and TV for Well-Rounded Campaigns
- Mar 12, 2014 - MAR 12, 2014 EMarketer TV’s vast reach is part of appeal for digital advertisers TV ad spending will grow at a fairly steady single-digit pace over the next several years. The growth rates are not exciting, but they are impressive … Continue reading
- New Nielsen Data on Time-Spent in Front of Screens
- Mar 6, 2014 - Screen Time: TV Time-Shifted Viewing Rises Cross-Platform by Wayne Friedman, March 4, 2014 MEDIA POST PUBLICATIONS Traditional TV consumption rose ever so slightly when looking at live and time-shifted viewing. On a monthly basis, Nielsen Cross-Platform Report for the fourth quarter … Continue reading
- Mobile Video Audience Tops 100 Million In Q4, More Time On Mobile Web
- Mar 6, 2014 - by Mark Walsh, March 5, 2014 MEDIA POST Consumption of mobile video in the U.S. might best be described as wide but shallow. The number of people watching video on smartphones (ages 2 and over) in the fourth quarter of 2013 … Continue reading
- What will media buying look like when TV and online video converge?
- Sep 11, 2012 - by Jay O’Connor, Yesterday, 1:03 PM A steady stream of recent data illustrates continued torrid growth of video advertising relative to TV advertising, the difficulty of reaching certain demographic segments (particularly younger demos) via TV as they choose to consume … Continue reading
- Like Angry Birds? You’re a swing voter
- Aug 10, 2012 - Like Angry Birds? You’re a swing voter. Posted by Chris Cillizza at 12:08 PM ET, 08/09/2012 Ever wonder what sites we tend to visit most frequently on the Internet — you know, the series of tubes — say about our … Continue reading
- Online Video Grabs More Ad Dollars, Marketers Favor Mobile Platforms
- Jun 8, 2012 - by Gavin O’Malley, By any measure, video is commanding an ever-greater share of online ad dollars. eMarketer, for one, expects video ad spending to increase by 40%, this year, to reach $3.1 billion. But, how are marketing execs allocating all … Continue reading
- FCC: TV stations must post rates for campaign ads
- May 1, 2012 - BETH FOUHY WASHINGTON — The Federal Communications Commission voted Friday to require broadcast TV stations to post online the advertising rates they charge political candidates and advocacy groups. The vote came despite strong opposition from many broadcasters, who have argued … Continue reading
- YuMe and Nielsen Study Shows Impact of TV Plus Online Video Ads
- Apr 17, 2012 - Research study shows that reach, frequency, and recall are improved with mixed approach. By Troy Dreier Posted on January 25, 2012 Online video advertising company YuMe has joined with media research and ratings company Nielsen to quantify the lift that … Continue reading
Welcome to C.P.M.
We are a boutique political media shop specializing in cable/broadcast and online planning and placement for candidates, issues, organizations and advocacy groups.
Our team has a combined 80+ years of media planning, buying and media sales experience. Between them, our principals have handled over 78 candidate races, 32 statewide props, 33 advocacy/organization campaigns, 25 local measures, and 22 advocacy independent expenditures.
We are first and foremost experienced media experts. We have the knowledge and experience to place your message where it will reach the right people with maximum efficiency.
We use our research and analytical expertise to find the ideal positioning to match your message with your target audience. Whether you are looking to engage voters who are passionate about an issue, or you’re trying to build your candidate’s name recognition, we will work with you to determine the most efficient strategy to meet your objectives.
You can be confident with the knowledge your media dollars will be spent for maximum ROI. We understand value and the need to eliminate waste.
California Political Media
CPM is also home to California Political Media. Being LA/SF-based we know the California market and micro-markets like the backs of our hand. Fast and easy execution of all California media markets.